Saturday, October 9, 2010
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
2. What are the area of considerations when designing a conducive and comfortable workplace?
3. State the reasons why these considerations are important.
Friday, July 16, 2010
This is my worktable I am supposed to design using google sketch up.
I am sorry as the file is too big I cannot upload it here.
So, I have uploaded it to youtube and this is the link:
In it, there is a hole below the lap top for a cooling fan. On the left and right of it are spaces for people to use to put things, like paper, documents, files. A mouse can be place on either side, depend on if you are left or right handed. There is a row of gap at the back. It is for pen and pencil so they will not row away. There is a hole at the back wall for any wires for internet connection, charger, etc.
So this is my design.
I hope you like it
Thursday, July 8, 2010
This is a mind map of the 3 essential questions. (below)
Friday, July 2, 2010
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
After they cross it to the side of the MRT station, they will see this flight of steps. (below)
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
- Explain in your own words, the FOUR key recommendations of the report.
- State ONE way that the CAI report is recommending to make our public housing more elderly-friendly
- State TWO ways on how we can ensure that the quality of elderly care here in Singapore is affordable
- After reading the CAI report, what do you are the THREE things that you can do, as an SST student, to help overcome these elderly challenges.
The demographic trends point to a future of challenges and opportunities for Singapore. First, seniors with age-related chronic diseases and functional disabilities are expected to grow with the ageing of the population. In year 2005, an estimated 8,0001 seniors had a high level of dependency in basic activities of daily living2. Second, the majority of post- war baby boomers, being better educated and more financially secure, will have higher expectations and demands on the type and quality of care. Third, a larger number of the future cohort of seniors will likely fall in the category of “old-old3”, single and “living alone” seniors, as well as seniors with small families.
4) We can offer help to an elderly when we see them on the streets or any where and not just don't care about them. Do not laugh at their disabilities or stare at them as they can fell angry. When we see them, please give way to them . Another way is to give up your seat to them on the bus or MRT or LRT.
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Monday, February 22, 2010
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Hi once again.